Building Online Store is a way easier today ~ Gadget - Cellular - Computer - Car

Building Online Store is a way easier today

I managed a furniture online store 2 or 3 years ago, it belong to my boss in Jepara Indonesia. The domain has been registered in anyone name because I was too late to extend the domain name.


Having online store in two to five years ago is really a good choice despite the very time consuming coding process, I made the code by myself and nobody gave me help because they were totally noob in computer thing. So after the semi automatic shopping shop had completed my boss was very happy and give me extra big buck as my bonus!


Having online store nowadays is a way much more easier than yesteryear, because there are alot of ecommerce software up here in cheap price and has been proven in every sides, take a look this award winning shopping software. It's only $39.95 per month INCLUDING hosting!


I guess I must tell my boss again to rebuild his online store!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anindo is supposed to be a clean reputable furniture company and not a spammer!

 
eXTReMe Tracker