Ten to Twenty bucks from Smorty ~ Gadget - Cellular - Computer - Car

Ten to Twenty bucks from Smorty

There are many pros and contras on blog advertising. Some says OK rest of it will not agree based on some reaseon such as the seo reason, unethical reason and so on. But I'm not bothering with such pros and contras, as long as I can control the advertiser's post and have an ability to to reject or accept the post.


Smorty is one of the liaison in the middle of bloggers and advertisers, advertisers join smorty as they want an extra exposure, an extra buzz, and links of their products/services. While in other side blogger earn money from their honest (hopefully) review, feedback inside their own blogs. It's a totally win-win solution I think, both sides gain what they want.


I never blog for money before, but it seems interesting to earn money from blogging.


However this is not a lump sump of money we are going to earn from smorty, since this is a new blog, and I don't have a bunch of time to spend everyday blogging because I have another daily job. But I think it will be okay to have another ten to twenty bucks from blogging!

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker