Looking for a best hosting provider? ~ Gadget - Cellular - Computer - Car

Looking for a best hosting provider?

Have you ever had a bad experience with a webhosting provider? I had once, it was 6 years ago with a local webhosting company. The webhosting charged me IDR 125,000.00 per month (approximately US$15) and I had to pay it quarterly in advance. In the first few months, they gave me top service, reliable server. In fact I had recommended it to many friends in a local webmaster forums, and there were several webmaster followed my recommendation by using the webhosting.


Disaster came in the fifth month, the server started to running slower than before and sometimes they did not respond the browsers query. And it's not only once or twice a weeks, sometimes it happened all day and when it's started to run again, in a few minutes it would not respond query again. I was desperately exhausted by this situation!


When you're looking for a website, you just can not judge their service from the price! There are a lot of reliable hosting in affordable price! Don't be deceived by its price, the higher the price sometimes has higher quality is not 100% proven right. That's the moral inside my story in the first paragraph.


Kaushal Sheth at at www.kaushalsheth.com, also has had more or less same experience as I did. His host had a black out once and causing all his site to be down. He shares their tips on finding best web hosting over the net. Although the hosting list is not long enough, hearing from someone that had faced a bad experience is always a wise option, so you can make a wise choice!

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker